Leech Lake Ice House Rentals
All New Glacier Fleet!
Leech Lake Ice House Rentals from Reeds & Trapper's Landing Lodge. Best Rental Prices on the Lake.
All Houses Come Equipped with a Vexilar, Aqua Vu Camera & Fenwick Rods.
|Weekday Rentals||Weekend Rentals|
|Sunday - Wednesday||Thursday - Sunday|
|$200 per night||$300 per night|
Book Online or Call Us at 218-836-2500!
|Enhance Your Experience with Upgrades|
|Snowmobiles or UTVs
Enjoy a day on the Trails.
|Bonus Pheasant Preserve Hunt
Afternoon hunt for your crew
|Need a Room or Dinner with your Package?
We have it on-site!
Check In / Check Out
Check In Times will begin 2pm.
Check Out Time is 10AM.
• Fish cleaning is available in the Marina
• Bait is available for purchase on site.
• Pets are welcome for a one-time $35 fee
• The Merit Restaurant is open in our Lodge Lower level Thursday - Friday 4pm - Close & Saturday 11am - Close. Soup to go & menu to go are available. Please call ahead at 218-836-2062
• Lodge store is open Monday - Saturday 9am - 7pm and Sunday Noon - 7PM. We have breakfast items, pizza and off-sale beer
What's Included in your Fish House Rental
• 32” TV with Digital Antenna
• Radio with DVD player & USB connection.
• Auxiliary ports are located throughout fish house.
• 2-4 Beds for sleeping (some are pullouts)
• All fish houses have stovetops (Some have microwaves & some have ovens)
• Garbage can, broom and liners
• Ice scoop, fish measuring stick, all the gear Vexilar FL-8, Fenwick Rods, Marcum Underwater Camera, Rattle Wheels preset to depth & a Berkley Bucket.
• Propane tank & propane is provided (We will do propane checks)
• Generator is $35 a day – A generator will run the electronic components for the fish house (tv, stove, furnace & lights) You can bring your own. Gas is not included.
• Closet for storage
What you need to Bring
• Bedding & Pillows (bedding not included)
• Cooking gear (pots, pans, cooking and eating utensils)
• Water for drinking & cooking (running water not included)
• Personal Fishing Gear we have bait on-site to purchase.
• Cell Phone Charger or other electronics you need.
• Portable Restrooms are located on the shore at Trapper’s Landing Lodge.
• Please bring all your personal care items.
• Fishing License - please buy your fishing license online or at Reeds in Walker.