echoMAP UHD 93Sv #010-02342-01
- Find more fish using the ECHOMAP UHD 93sv combo with a bright, sunlight-readable 9" touchscreen with keyed assist. The optional GT54 transducer provides Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, so you get crystal-clear images of what is around and below your boat, and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers remarkable target separation. Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics data cover more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1' contours. It features a quick-release bail mount, making it easy to remove and take with you. NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 network support provides you with engine data, sensor connection, autopilot integration and more. ECHOMAP UHD 93sv is even compatible with the Force trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 9'' touchscreen with keyed assist
- Optional GT54 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonars and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics data cover more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1' contours
- Supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope sonar
- Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 network support for autopilot and engine data
- Quick-release bail mount for fast and easy mobility
- Compatible with Force trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more
- This chartplotter comes with a GT24 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar, which shows you a crystal-clear image below your boat. Plus, you get Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation.
- This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
- Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics data that covers more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1' contours.
- Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
NMEA 2000 & NMEA0183 Networks:
- Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
- If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them (7'' and 9'' models only).
Force Trolling Motor Capability:
- Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
Panoptix Ice Fishing Mount #010-12676-10
- This pole mount allows you to rotate your Panoptix Livescope LVS-32 Forward and Down transducer, while under the ice, to locate fish around you.
Panoptix Livescope System #010-01864-00
- Panoptix LiveScope System - LVS-32 and GLS-10
Clearly, Panoptix LiveScope is the most amazing sonar technology ever. It`s life, real-time scanning sonar. See easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait, and fish swimming all around your boat, even when your boat is stationary. Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter.
LIVESCOPE: See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait, and fish swimming below and around your boat in real-time, even when your boat is stationary
EASY TO CHANGE VIEWS: Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
MAXIMUM RANGE: LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward modes offer ranges up to 200 ft
STABILITY: Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
EASY TO INSTALL: Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
IN THE BOX: Includes compact GLS 10 sonar black box, dual-mode LVS32 transducer with both transom and trolling motor mounts and power, network and adapter cables
COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with GPSMAP 8400/8600 series MFDs, GPSMAP 7400/7600, 1002/1202, GPSMAP 1202/1202xsv Touch and 702/902 series chart plotters and ECHOMAP Plus 70cv/70sv and 90sv Chartplotter/sonar combo series
Extra Large Portable Kit #010-12676-05
- A rugged, glove-friendly bag and base carry and protect your ECHOMAP Plus 9`` combo and Panoptix LiveScope System.
echoMAP UHD/Livescope Power Cable #010-12676-40
- Connect your Panoptix LiveScope System transducer and compatible ECHOMAP chartplotter to the battery of your compatible Panoptix ice fishing bundle with this power cable. It also includes a convenient charge port plu and 10A fuse holder.
Mount QR Cradle for echoMAP UHD 93 #010-12673-03
- Surface mount your compatible ECHOMAP Plus chartplotter/sounder combo using our bail mount with knobs; the mount tilts for optimum viewing. Plugging the cables into the mount`s quick-release cradle allows you to seat/unseat your device with ease.
Norsk 20.8 AH Battery and Charger #14-208
- Norsk understands modern fising electronics and wors directly with the engineers who develop them. We use that input to design betteries for optimal performance on each latform while simultaneously balancing size, weight, and practical environmental requirements.
- Lightweight - 3.85 Pounds
- For live/360 sonar units
- Best in class performance