Sitka Men's Dakota Vest 30025
The Dakota Vest is a solid modular piece of gear to have in your duck system. Use it as an outerwear piece in moderate temperatures or a layering piece when the biting wind kicks up and you need protection and warmth. High handwarmer pockets plus traditional pockets work with waders, bibs or pants to keep your hands warm between shots.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER™ Technology.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- High Handwarmer Pockets and Zip-Secure Hand Pockets: High hand-warmer pockets and traditional zippered hand pockets give you flexibility when worn with waders, bibs or pants.
- Integrated Lanyard Loops: Lanyard loops keep your calls organized and are stashable in a low tubular pocket to keep them from swinging around on early morning slogs to the blind.